Licensed Home Inspector
Larry Ellis is the owner and inspector of Chief Property Inspections, LLC. When you choose Larry for your home inspection needs, you can rest assured that every readily accessible area of the property will be evaluated to the highest standards in the industry. It’s virtually impossible for the overall state of a home’s construction to be perfect, even when the home is new—there’s simply too much that has to come together, and something is always bound to go amiss. But not every issue is serious, and Larry is determined to get to the bottom of whatever it is that’s impacting your prospective home so that you can take the appropriate action to protect your interests as a home-buyer or as a seller.
Licenses and Certifications
- Arizona state-licensed home inspector #70987
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)®
- AHIT certified
A Home Inspector Who Knows the Industry
Before he began a career as a home inspector, Larry worked for many years elsewhere in the industry, with a background in mold remediation, water damage, and solar technologies. This experience turned out to be opportune for Larry’s current work as a home inspector because it allowed him to explore and understand the construction of numerous types of homes—big or small, new or old. Doing work that was essential to the protection of a home and the health of residents also greatly reinforced Larry’s attention to detail, and that’s a skill he relies on each and every day when he is diagnosing deficiencies in a home’s condition.
Customer Service Comes First
- It’s not always easy to schedule a home inspection to take place in the middle of your own work week, and that’s why we’re happy to offer weekend and evening appointments for your convenience
- We also encourage you to attend your home inspection if possible because it will give you a chance to see our findings up close—creating an opportunity for us to talk in-depth about what you can presently expect from the home
- If you have any remaining questions after reading through your inspection report, please give us a call—even if those questions don’t occur to you for several months, we’ll still be happy to provide all of the answers we can.
When he’s not inspecting homes, Larry enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife, Stevie, and their dog, Chief. They love living in Lake Havasu and all of the outdoor activities it offers them- when its warm you can find them on the lake and when its cool you can find them on local hiking trails. They also make time for exploring nearby backpacking and camping destinations and spending quality time with their friends and family.
Proudly Serving Mohave County
We’re proud to offer comprehensive home inspection services to Mohave County, including the following municipalities: Lake Havasu City, Parker, Yucca, Kingman, Golden Valley, Fort Mohave, Mohave Valley Bullhead city, Topock, and Golden Shores.
Weekend and evening appointments are available upon request.
At Chief Property Inspections LLC, our attention to detail is virtually unrivaled when we inspect a home. You can count on us to provide factual, accurate, and comprehensive knowledge that will help you make the most of your prospective home purchase. Contact us today to request an appointment.